Tuesday, July 8, 2014

9 Products I Can't Live Without!

Above are 9 products that I can't live without. I apologize for the dramatic title but I always worry if I think I've lost my luggage or purse that these will be missing! They will make your life so much easier and don't worry- they wont burn a hole in your pocket:
1) Paula Dorf Eyeliner (in very black): I rarely leave the house without eyeliner on. Even if I am having an especially sleepy commute into work. I have tried so many and this one tops them all- it never budges all day and has tons of vitamin e! It also isn't hard to remove at the end of the day. 

2) Too Faced Shadow Insurance: This makes your eyeshadow work and wear 10 times better! I have tried other types from different brands but this one is the easiest to blend in and use.

3) Stila Tinted Moisturizer (in tone): A tinted moisturizer is a must-have for me. I turn red easily when I drink or get nervous, and have also developed sensitive skin/ allergies over the years (lucky me!)  and tinted moisturizer gets rid of the pink tone and blends in all the tones of my face. It makes it all look air brushed and flawless! This brand is my favorite because it gives kind of a shimmery look- but not like bronzer. It also has lots of sun screen to protect your skin from the evil sun! Note- I know the new trend is bb and cc cream- but I have tried types of those, and there is too much concealer in it for my sensitive skin. It feels too makeup-y!

4) Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express (in blackest black): I am a mascara junkie- I am very picky about my mascara! I am blessed with blonde eyelashes so I always feel like I need to over compensate with layers of dark mascara when I'm out. You wont go wrong with this one! It doesn't run or flake and it is easy to remove.

5) Sephora Color Anthology: This is a Christmas gift gold mine! It contains 70 different eyeshadows of the Sephora brand so you can mix and match. It has a mirror attached inside and is great for traveling! My mom used to give us one as a Christmas gift each year, and since then it now goes on sale from around $100 to $30 around Christmas time! It will last you all year, and since there are 70 colors, here is a combination for anyone.

6) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo: I was very weary about trying dry shampoo for the first time.. I can be hesitant to try new things. But it was a fabulous one to start with. It smells great, is easy to use and builds volume. But best of all, it looks like you just washed your hair! I loathe blowdrying my hair, and anything that takes that out of the equation if I have to go somewhere is a God send!

7) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: I have very long thick hair and I always have. I have to use strong conditioners or my hair will be tangle city. This is a conditioner I have been using since college. I even got some of my roommates back then addicted, and they are still using it! It smells like coconuts and is fine for every day use! I take it with me everywhere because it can't be beat - even by the more expensive products.

8) Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask: This is a conditioner I will use once a week. It will completely untangle and condition your hair and, of course, it smells awesome! It will make you feel like you just left the salon. 

9) Neutrogena Clarifying Shampoo: After all those conditioners and dry shampoos, lets face it- there is going to be buildup in your hair whether you realize it or not. This is by far the best clarifying shampoo out there in my opinion, and critics agree! It makes your shampoo, dry shampoo, etc. work much better and sometimes it even gives my hair different texture right after I use it! I try to use this once a week or every two weeks, since some reviews I read said it could make your hair fall out. I'm not taking that chance! 

Readers, what are some other products you cant live without? I would love to give them a try!

xoxo,
RG



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...