Monday, July 7, 2014

My First Post!



Hello world! Today I decided to write a blog. This blog will be about fashion, beauty tips, decorating and life in general.
I love reading blogs. I love reality shows. I am ADD so this blog will probably be all over the place. I am a lot more boring now than I used to be but I love to write and I need to find an outlet for my creativity. Truthfully, I am in need of a hobby and hopefully I can find a way to make this blog as interesting for you as it is for me! :)
I was a journalism major and english minor at Ole Miss. I guess I grew up in the right generation- I love social media, texting and my smartphone. Probably because I love socializing but I’m truly an introvert at heart!

I am 29 and a Nashville native. After college I returned to my hometown because I love it so much! I am a paralegal at a law firm. This is where I spend the majority of my life but I can't write much about my job due to confidentiality.  

Anyways, I'll try to post as much as I can so please check back often! Meanwhile I will be trying to figure out this layout. Its a lot harder than it looks! Thanks for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...