Thursday, July 10, 2014

Monogram Me!

I have a weakness for monogrammed gifts. Whoever came up with the idea was a genius! I even have my sheets and pillowcases monogrammed! Below are some ideas for fantastic monogrammed gifts.

Above is my monogrammed necklace. It can be worn with dressy or casual clothes. I gave one to my sister for her birthday last year! Prices seem to be going up for these, but you can find this and many other monogrammed name necklaces here!

Above is my favorite monogrammed coaster. These make awesome gifts because they are glass, and have rubber stands at the bottom so they dont move! My cats jump on my tables sometimes and these never budge or get knocked off. It is from Preppy Monogrammed Gifts- which is one of my favorite gift sites. They monogram almost anything and it is all such high quality- you can check out their site here!  

For a long time I have been on a search for the perfect monogrammed bath robe. Pottery Barn has a fabulous monogramming  department and it is where I got my sheets and pillow cases from. They have the robe (above) for both men and women. This robe, the "Luxe Cozy Robe", comes in 3 colors: dark porcelain blue, gray and ivory. There were probably 20 monogramming fonts to choose from. It is $89.00 with free shipping- and you can get an extra 10% off if you join their email list. There are other robes to choose from on their site and you can find them here!
All you Nashville locals, don't forget about Harpeth Gallery. Growing up, my grandmother was the store owner and I spent so much time around their fine gifts looking at all the cool stuff! It is still my favorite place to shop for my friends' wedding registries- and they have an excellent monogramming department too- stop by and check it out!
Readers, what are your favorite monogrammed gifts and stores? I would love to check them out!

xoxo,
RG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...