Sunday, July 13, 2014

No Shirt, No Problem!


Yes- these are all the same shirt but in different colors from my closet! This shirt, the Convertible Sleeve Portofino shirt is one of my favorite shirts ever! It is from Express and they have it in- get this- 22 colors!! So there is no way you wont find a color you like. I love getting clothes that I can wear to anywhere- it can be dressed up or down, and can be casual or professional. Sometimes I wear these shirts to work at the law firm with black or white pants. My sister has a couple of these shirts too and she wears them when she is teaching high school students. They are affordable - $49.90, but they are buy one, get one for $29.90. Their website also has a deal right now- $30.00 off $100.00 or $75.00 off of $200 if you enter the code 9331.


Here is a picture of the shirts up close. I get lots of complements from friends or strangers when I wear these (I wear them out to lunch/dinner, to junior league meetings, or for a night out in Nashville). They are SO comfy. I also don't have to dry clean them because I wash them with cold water and hang them up to dry! What a steal. 


Express really was my favorite store in middle school and since them I had kind of stayed away from the store unless I was looking for business attire. I'm really happy this store has made a turn around.. I stop in whenever I make it over to the mall. 

Readers, what do you think of these shirts? Are there any other dressy shirts that you suggest? Happy Sunday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...