Monday, July 14, 2014

Sandal Time!

One thing I really got into this spring and summer is sandals. I was so excited when I realized I could wear sandals to work. They actually are way more comfortable than flip flops! One website I found is Prima Donna for affordable sandals.


These are Prima Donna Milkshake Sandals in natural (above). I have been wearing them all the time and they are only $22.99 and go with anything!

                                                        
These (above) are similar to another pair that I ordered from Prima Donna a couple months ago. They are black and also go great with sandals, skirts, dresses or pants. These, the Rivera Cutout Sandals in black, are marked down from $22.99 to $14.90.


Here is a pair of gladiator sandals that I have been eyeing all year but they are too far out of my price range. They are from Stuart Weitzman (above) and are marked down from $398.00 to $239.00. I have seen them on many fashion blogs and they look great with dresses or shorts. But good news! I found another very similar pair- that are way more affordable- they're also from Prima Donna:
These are only $26.99 and look very similar! They are the Jahna Knee High Gladiator Sandals.

 
Readers, what are your favorite sandals? Do you like the gladiator look as much as I do?
 
xoxo,
RG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...