Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clear for Football Season

Football Season is finally here! If you missed going to any of the NFL games last season, there is something you must know! Due to the new security rules, no purses are allowed in the stadium (unless it is a very small clutch that is the size of your hand). Last year, my sister and I were so excited to go to the first Titans preseason game of the year- we got to the LP stadium only to be turned away because of our purses! They told us we had 3 options: to either throw our purses away and go into the game, walk all the way back to our cars to put our purses up and walk back, or just skip the game all together. We were shocked because we had not heard about this rule on the news or anything! We were so mad that we ended up skipping the game and going to a free concert at Live on the Green next door instead. Hopefully most NFL fans have figured out this new rule by now (it applies to all NFL stadiums in the country) - but don't forget that this rule also applies to all events at LP Stadium- including CMA Fest, the Music City Bowl, etc. I feel totally weird going anywhere without a purse, and I would rather skip hunting down a clear bag that follows their very specific guidelines, so yesterday I ordered one of the the clear purses off the NFL website, shown below.
Luckily, it was marked down from $11.95 to $7.49. But that didn't include the ridiculous $5.00 shipping fee. It appears to be big enough to hold all of the stuff that I would like to take into the game or concert. Your other options are shown below:


At least most of these purses/bags are all on sale. I think this rule is totally stupid, but I am glad to have ordered a purse so that I don't have to worry about how I could carry my belongings into the game without being turned away. You can buy these NFL bags personalized for your team at the links above!
Readers, what do you think about these new clear NFL bags?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...