Monday, August 4, 2014

DermStore

As much as I love to shop, I really don't like running errands unless they are completely necessary. I really want to avoid the mall or boutiques unless I am going for fun. One thing I am guaranteed to run out of is makeup- and I am so happy I discovered DermStore! They have hundreds of makeup brands that you can order with FREE SHIPPING! Their brands include Stila, Clinique, Too Faced, LORAC, etc! I am always running out of my Paula Dorf eyeliner so I just order it from Derm Store and I will get it in the mail in 1-3 days (it is amazing how fast they get it to you!)
Here is what came when I ordered my Paula Dorf eyeliner last week (above). One of the really fun things about Derm Store is that they send you tons of free samples to try with your order!! This time they sent me WE3 Serum Absolut (Stem Cell and Amino-Peptide serum), G Game Day Pre-Shave invigorating scrub, and Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Slate.

Here (above) are 2 of my favorite samples I have gotten in past orders - DermStore Lip Quench (Moisture-Infused Lip Treatment) and Mary Kay nourishine lip gloss! I keep these in my purse all the time. You can find any of these brands on the DermStore website. So if you want to save yourself a trip to the mall or makeup store, be sure to check it out!!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...