Thursday, August 14, 2014

One King's Lane


Lately I have been on a hunt for a fancy cheese plate and I found the perfect one on sale at One King's Lane, shown below:


I ended up ordering it because it was marked down from $71.00 to $45.00 and it is unique and exactly what I have been looking for.
I am so happy I stumbled upon this online store because it is perfect for gifts! If you like high end kitchen and serving supplies, mirrors, furniture, bed and bath supplies, etc., on sale this store is for you. It has stuff much like what you find at Harpeth Gallery or Restoration Hardware in Nashville- but almost everything is way marked down. You can save a lot of money!
I had to practice self-restraint because there were so many things I wanted to buy- see below:
 
Chalk serving tray marked down from $35.00 to $24.00.


Rectangular bamboo serving set: marked down from $37.00 to $24.00.


Appetizer dish- was $30.00 but now is $15.00.

Petal serving tray (above)- was $53.00, now $36.00.


Bamboo bread board: was $48.00, now $32.00.

Dipping bowls- was $38.00, now $24.00.



Starfish pitcher- was $50.00, now $36.00!



Silver chesterfield server: was $80.00, now $55.00.


I really wanted like 90% of everything in this online store. You can find everything above and more here.

Readers, what do you think of this website?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...