Friday, August 22, 2014

TGIF!

Thank goodness its FRIDAY! This has been such a long week. Today I went a little crazy on my lunch break and got three new nail polishes! Woo hoo!

I am liking this new dark polish trend, so I decided to get a navy blue and a gray. I also thought this peach color was nice. I was surprised that Essie didn't really have any colors I liked- but I went with Sally Hansen for all three! The navy blue is #577 Dark Huemer, the gray is #300 Griege, and the peach color is # 380 Peach of Cake.
I am a little bummed out that my boyfriend will be out of town for the weekend, but luckily my best friend Jamie is in town! We will be going to the Mad Decent Block Party tomorrow- which is a big all-day concert in the Gulch in Nashville.

It is going to be 97 degrees tomorrow so I am not sure how much dancing I will be able to do in the heat- but I can't wait to go with a big group of our friends! There are still tickets left so click on the link above if you want to go.
TGIF, readers! Have a fabulous weekend!!
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...