Friday, September 12, 2014

Celebrities Who Never Age

This week I was looking at pictures from NYC's Fashion Week, and I saw this picture of Paris and Nicky Hilton.


I was thinking about what great genetics the two sisters have, and how Paris Hilton (aged 33) looks exactly the same as 10 years ago. I remember watching her on the Simple Life when I was in high school. She hasn't aged at all! This made me think about all the celebrities who, after so many years go by, never appear to look any older. I made this collage of celebrities who I think never seem to age.

As you can see, I am getting more skilled with photo shop (actually since I don't even have photoshop on this computer, I used the handy Paint computer tool!) I had to shrink this collage pretty small so I wouldn't cut off Gwyneth, but the celebs above are:

Alicia Silverstone, 37
Gwen Stefani, 44
Jared Leto, 41
Eva Mendes, 40
Gwyneth Paltrow, 41
Paul Rudd, 44
Lucy Liu, 45
Pharrell Williams, 41
J. Lo (I couldn't resist using her nickname), 45
Will Smith, 45
Alyson Hannigan, 40
Liv Tyler, 37

Readers, do you agree that these celebrities haven't aged? Are there any other defying-nature-ageless-celebrities you can think of? 

TGIF! Have a fabulous weekend.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...