Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ole Miss v. Vanderbilt


The rebs are coming to town! This Saturday is the Ole Miss v. Vandy football game! And what makes this even more special is that they will be playing at LP Stadium instead of Vanderbilt's! Woohooooo! I got to see the Rebels play at LP Stadium in January for the Music City Bowl and now I get to see them play there twice in one year! My security-safe Titans purse is really coming in handy haha!

The game will be at 3:30 on Saturday so it is perfect time for tailgating! For all you Ole Miss fans, there will be a pregame party held at the Wildhorse Saloon starting at 11:00 a.m.!


A couple weeks ago I wrote a throwback-Thursday post about what Ole Miss fans wear to tailgate. All week I have been on a hunt for a blue and/or red tailgating dress. I went to downtown boutiques on my lunch break, including my favorites Fire Finch and Rachel's Boutique. I couldn't find anything red or blue at either since summer is ending! Then yesterday I went to my favorite boutique of all, Blush Boutique in Belle Meade. And voila! I found my tailgating dress! 


Sorry for the selfie, but this is the only pic I could take of it- this was in the Blush dressing room! If you haven't been to Blush before, it is a must-shop! They get new stuff in every week, and it is all pretty affordable and they have a constant sale-section. They have a shoes and jewelry section as well. You can stop by any of their locations in the Gulch, Cool Springs, Belle Meade, or Brentwood. They also have stores in New Orleans, Maryland and Louisville! Click the link above for more info.

Hotty toddy, readers! Happy tailgating!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...