Monday, September 15, 2014

RAH-RAH-MASCARA!!

Hey guys! I wanted to write a post today about my 2 new-most-favorite mascaras!! Back in July I wrote a post about 9 Products I Can't Live Without- and one of them was (obviously like most women) mascara. If I don't wear any, my blonde eyelashes blend in with my face! So you won't catch me out on the town without it on! To show you, I included some lovely cyclops photos of my eye wearing each type!

I decided to go out of my comfort zone for once and bought a new going-out mascara, and eureka!! I found my most favorite mascara of all time, the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express

It comes with the wand separate from the tube, so you can see what the wand looks like before you try it. It has really unique super-skinny rubbery-bristles, and seriously, only 1 coat of it and you're done! 

 




It is really the most easy mascara I have ever used because it doesn't clump or need several layers or anything! It is perfect for a dramatic look. Here (below) is a photo of me wearing 2 coats of the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara (it is actually really hard to take a photo of your eyeball, so bear with me haha!)


And guess what? You can find it at any drugstore, and it costs only $5.99 at Target!

Another mascara I fell in love recently is the more expensive Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara. I got it as a free sample when I was buying some of their moisturizing lotion... and I fell in love! 

It is awesome at lengthening your lashes with one coat! I have never seen a mascara wand like this- its super skinny and pointy so it can coat every one of your teeny-tiny lashes in the corners of your eye! 

 



 
Here is a pic of my sleepy eye wearing 2 coats of the mascara.

Warning- it does run kind of easily, so don't wear it to any water parks or sad movies or anything! It really is worth the money, FYI, so I will be buying it next time I am at the Clinique counter.


You can find this one for $16.50 at Sephora.

In case you are more into volume than length for your lashes, I had to add a tribute to my former-all-time-favorite mascara that I wrote about back in my post in July, which I have been using for years. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express is amazing- it doesn't run easily, and I highly recommend it. 

 





 Above is a photo of my creepy eye wearing 2 coats of the Falsies Volum' Express!

You can see it is much more about volume than length. You can get it for $5.99 at Target!

Readers, please get any of these mascaras. I promise they won't let you down. Are there any mascaras you recommend for us to try? 

SIDE NOTE: Meanwhile, today at work I will be patiently waiting to see pictures from one of my very favorite celebrity's, LC (Lauren Conrad)'s wedding! If you see any pics please send me some links! Love LC-- she also has a blog (which is one of my favs) that you can check out here! I almost feel like I grew up with her watching her on Laguna Beach and The Hills for so many years, so I'm dying to see! Happy Monday, readers!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...