Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nordstrom Rack Is Here!

Good morning, readers! We get 1 optional holiday a year at work, so I took Columbus Day off yesterday. Since I had some time on my hands I decided to make a trip over to the new Nordstrom Rack in Brentwood! 
 

 (Sorry for the van photobomb!)

It just opened on October 3 so it is brand new (and not even on Google Maps yet)! It is located next to the TJ Maxx on Franklin Road. I LOVE Nordstrom so I can't believe we actually got a Nordstrom Rack here!!!

Nordstrom Rack  sells apparel, accessories and jewelry from full-line Nordstom stores at 30 percent to 70 percent off regular prices. The stores typically carry a vast selection of on-trend apparel, accessories and shoes for men, women and kids- and they have a home department too! 

I had never been in a Nordstrom Rack before. WARNING: Nordstrom Rack will probably overwhelm you when you first walk in because there is SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF! 

I would suggest that you have something in mind that you are looking for before you go, so you can go straight to that section first. I was overwhelmed and ended up spending over an hour and a half in there... and with the holiday crowd I ended up a little exhausted! 

Anyways, I first walked through the front door straight into their jean section. There were soooo many pairs of designer jeans- Hudson, True Religion, ect. and they were all at least $90.00 off the regular price. These did not look like the leftover jeans that nobody wanted at Nordstrom- they had ALL types, colors, and styles of denim (light wash, dark wash, black jeans, skinny jeans, boot cut jeans.. ect.) in every size imaginable. 


Here's a pic of just one of the jean racks in the store.

They also had tons of designer purses, leggings and AWESOME work attire! I fell in love with many work dresses and dress pants, but I already have enough work clothes so I didn't try any on. 

 The deals are absolutely crazy! I found a gorgeous wrap dress from Laundry that was marked down from $155.00 to $39.97! They have a huge clearance section too with MUCH bigger deals than this!



They also had lots of sweaters, a Free People section, and their shoes.... I took a look at their HUGE shoes section and it is beyond amazing! Tory Burch, Steve Madden, Mia, etc.

They have a large beauty supplies section too, with lots of OPI nail polish and tons of perfume and cologne wayyy marked down! I didn't look at the men's or children's section but it looks like there is a big selection of those too! 


Here are some of the clothes that I tried on (above). I loved this hounds tooth blouse and this black-and-white tank top. These True Religion jeans were super cute but I decided I don't need any more jeans right now! 

I am proud of myself because although I tried on tons of stuff, I only bought one thing yesterday- this black button down blouse from Ro & De:




It was marked down from $78.00 to $34.97! Score!!  

You should definitely go make a trip down there- I promise you won't be disappointed! 

(Yes, I do like to think of myself as a shopping genius!)

You can also order off of their online store here - they have free shipping! 

Readers: have you made it to Nordstrom Rack yet? What did you find? Happy shopping!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...