Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dermstore Deals




Today I had to restock my favorite makeup items and I did so from ordering off of my very favorite makeup website, Dermstore. You may have read my post about it from July- but Dermstore is an online makeup and skincare products vendor that sells over 700 brands. 

It has FREE SHIPPING on everything so it completely saves you a trip to the mall or boutique --- and you will get it in the mail in 1 to 3 days. I always get it sent to my office and it is SO convenient!! 

They also send you free samples and gifts with your purchase (who doesn't love free stuff?) and they have come up with 2 other cool offers that I will describe below:

- You can add your favorite makeup products to your "favorites" list on your account with them.. write a couple words reviewing  the product (takes 2 seconds) and you can get 10% off that makeup every time!

- If you sign up for auto refills with them (to get the makeup or skincare product mailed to you every couple weeks or months) you get the 5th refill FREE! Some moisturizer I order costs $30.00 so getting one free is amazing and saves a lot of money!! 

These are the products I ordered today because I keep running out. I have written about these before in a previous post where I wrote about some of my favorite makeup products - but here is where to find them on the website:

Paula Dorf Eyeliner (in Ebony):


This is the very best black eyeliner. It has vitamin E and it never smudges, and it last allllllll day! It doesn't run or anything! You can find it here.

Stila Tinted Moisturizer (in Tone):


Since I have pink tinted skin and turn red easily, a tinted moisturizer is a must-have for me! This tinted moisturizer does an excellent job of evening out skin tones, covers up any acne, and gives you an airbrushed finish. I like tinted moisturizer because it feels WAY less makeupy than bb or cc cream! It has SPF 20 and really hydrates my constantly dry skin! It also makes me look a little tan but not TOO tan! You can find it here - and its available in several skin tones to match your skin- I'm addicted to this stuff! 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
(Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer):


This stuff makes your eyeshadow stand out and last all night! It comes in a little tube but it will be a long time before you run out! Put it on before you put any of your eye makeup on and it will look like a professional applied your eyeshadow! You can find it here.

Readers, have any of you tried these products? What do you think of Dermstore? Happy Veterans Day everybody, and thank you to everyone who has served our country!!! :) 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...