Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I just woke up from my food coma and wanted to write a little bit on here to say that I hope everyone is having a fabulous Turkey Day! Not only am I thankful for my friends and family today, I am also so thankful for my readers of this blog! You guys give me a reason to write on here for such a fun hobby, so thank you for making this blog possible and giving it a purpose! I really reeeeeally appreciate it! :)

Here is a pic from today of some of my wonderful family after our Thanksgiving feast here in Nashville! As always, we had such a wonderful time! I love my family so much and I am so lucky to have them all live here in Music City!!!



Also, side note: I hope everybody gets some great deals tomorrow for my favorite shopping day of all, BLACK FRIDAY! Obviously, there are a million sales going on and its too overwhelming to post many on here. But my favorite sale going on right now until November 30 is at J. Crew Factory




It is 50% (or more) off EVERYTHING! Free shipping too, but be sure to enter the code "THANKS" at checkout! J. Crew Factory is such an amazing store, so you guys should definitely go see some of their deals!

I have a really exciting holiday weekend coming up! Tomorrow, Adam and I are going out to his dad's land in Columbia to enjoy the country side! Maybe do some target shooting, who knows! Then, on Saturday we are going to the UT v. Vanderbilt football game! I am SOOOO looking forward to it! For once, I will be cheering for both teams, but I think I will wear be wearing black and gold to support the Dores, since I have more family ties with them than UT!! 

Anyways, have a happy happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone, and thank you so sooo much for reading!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...