Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kara's Creations Trunk Show!!





Last week I was contacted by the lovely Kara Thompson, Chief Jewelry designer of Kara's Creations Jewelry. She suggested that I feature on my blog a trunk show that she has coming up this Saturday in Nashville!

 This is Kara! (Image via instagram

She is a native of Nashville, but is based out of Atlanta, Georgia. She started out just making jewelry as a relaxing hobby, but then her friends started buying the jewelry off her arm and encouraged her to sell more! Kara's Creations are enjoyed by customers throughout the country. They specialize in original, handcrafted beaded pieces in semi-precious gemstones and unique materials. 

They will also create a custom design piece especially for you by request!!

Trust me.. this girl knows jewelry! I am extremely picky about jewelry and rarely buy any... but when I visited her website I seriously  wanted them all! They are also VERY reasonably priced! 

The jewelry styles brought back memories to me of when I used to go to school in Sewanee- the artist and jewelry vendors there would sell similar style jewelry (but not as cool as these!) Here are some of my favorite pieces by her:



Green Agate Stretch Bracelet Set ($65.00)  


Burgundy and Green Multi-Colored Stretch Agate Bracelet Set ($60.00)


Bone/ Multi-Colored Bib Necklace ($100.00)


Amber and Agate Necklace ($95.00)


Lavender Agate and Druzy Bracelet Set ($70.00)


As you can see.... her pieces are so unique and irresistible! Please visit her trunk show and enjoy refreshments and mimosas while you browse through! The flyer from the event is above.  It is from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 22. It is at Atmalogy  on 2320 West End Avenue in Nashville. If you can't make it to the trunk show, you can also buy items off her website! Happy shopping, readers! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...