Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Sales!

Hey guys! I am currently on vacation for a week, but I'm not going anywhere so its actually a stay-cation! I still had a week left of vacation time and since they don't carry over into next year I am taking it now! I have a list of about 12 things to do this week, but we will see how much of that I will actually get done because it feels so great just to RELAX! 

Today I've just been catching up on my murder mysteries on the ID channel, the new episode of Vanderpump Rules, and the Jill Dugger wedding special from 19 Kids and Counting. Guilty pleasures haha!! 

Anyways, I've been checking my email and looking around and found some fabulous sales and many of them are for today only. See below.

H&M is having a 1-days sale: 60% off casual chic styles for fall occasions here.

Kate Spade is having a surprise sale just for today- up to 75% off here. 

If you are looking for winter clothes, Saks Off 5th is having the following sales: 40% off cashmere, extra 30% off cold weather clothing, extra 40% off women's boots, and 50% off men's loafers with code FFSavings here. 

JCrew is having an extra 30% off fall sale styles with the code: FALLSALE  here.

Loft is having a sale: 20% off you next purchase if you sign up for their email, extra 40% off sale styles (no code needed), buy one sweater, get one sweater 50% off here. 

Potterybarn is having a sale on entertainment items. Its some really nice silverware, napkins, wineglasses, etc. here. I can never have enough entertainment items!

Readers, let me know if there are any other great sales going on. I'll post back later this week from my stay-at-home-vacay!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...