Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gifts for Him !!!

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS! Its crunch time and time to get yourself into shopping mode! I have learned over the years that it isn't much fun to wait until the last minute, so I plan way in advance. I absolutely LOVE getting gifts for people. I love shopping for others and giving gifts WAY more than receiving them- I haven't really made a Christmas/ birthday list or asked for anything specific for myself in years!

But the hardest people to shop for are men. Women seem to have a more vast selection of gifts so shopping for men is much more tough and takes a little more thought and creativity. Whether you are shopping for your boyfriend, dad, husband, son or brother, I have put together a fun list of gifts for the men in your life!

For the business man: I found some amazing personalized desk and office supplies at one of my favorite stationery websites The Stationery Studio. They have a fabulous monogramming and personalization department- so you can design your own font and style for stationery and gifts! 








For the music lover, you should get him a wireless speaker. These little speakers run off bluetooth and can play music streamed straight from your computer or phone:
 
I was given this JBL speaker (above) as a Christmas Gift a couple of years ago and it is crazy how much I use it- I use it to play music while I'm in the shower, while I'm laying out by the pool, when I'm tailgating at Steeplechase or at a football game, out sitting on my porch... etc!!! It can play music from your iTunes, Pandora, YouTube, etc!  

You can also get him this more fancy version:


 ..which is the Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker- it comes in small and large and the prices range from $150.00 to $300.00. 


For the fitness nut: you could get him a Fit Bit


This activity and sleep wristband tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. It monitors your sleep and wakes you up with a silent vibrating alarm. With it you can set goals, view progress and earn badges as encouragement. This one costs $99.99. 


Everyone loves bathrobes. This is my favorite robe from Pottery Barn- its so cozy and they have a fabulous monogramming department:


It is marked down from $89.00 to $62.00! You can put his initials on it for a teeny fee and it comes in several colors! I wrote about this robe in my past post about my love for monogramming- you can read the post here.


For the man who loves to grill or cook, you can order him some food from Omaha Steaks


They have a huge menu of all kinds of meals or meat options and it is often free delivery. 
 

This (above) is their Ready to Grill Pack- which comes with:

  • 4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes

This meal is marked down from $195.00 to $89.99!!! There's sooo many other meals and meats to choose from on their site!




For the Polo lover, Polo has a section where you can design your own polos, button downs, etc. (picture above)! You can pick the color, style, stitching, and you can choose between having their initials on the shirt or what the polo logo looks like! All of their styles are really adorable! Reallllllly cool idea!


For the techie, you could get him a Kindle Fire HDX:


I got Adam one for Christmas last year. He loves it! The screen resolution is amazing, and it does all the same things as an iPad, but you can order books, magazines, games, etc. on it to read! Perfect for when you are traveling or just hanging out. This one is marked down from $200.00 to $179.00, and there are ones with larger screens available too.


For the sports lover, don't forget you can order him a personalized jersey, which might be a good idea for Titans fans since our players don't seem to play for us for long anymore! 


You can personalize it with a hall-of-fame athlete (i.e. Steve McNair!!!) or with just his name- so you can wear the jersey forever! I can't wear my Titans jersey anymore since it is a Chris Johnson jersey who is now an ex-Titan, so from now on I will just be buying hall-of-fame or personalized jerseys! You can get these at the NFL Website and right now you can get 20% off your order if you enter the code "winter" at checkout.

I didn't want to give away any surprises that I am getting people for Christmas this year, so they will be in next year's Christmas gift post! I will do a follow-up post later on ideas on Gifts for Her! Readers, what are some other gift ideas for men? I would LOVE to hear your ideas!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...