Thursday, December 18, 2014

Clinique December Gift Bag!


Yesterday after work I ran by the Clinique section at Dillard's to pick up some face cream and mascara. The Junior League gated parking lot next to the mall is really coming in handy during this time of year- and I am done with all my Christmas shopping so this was a stress-free mall trip for me! Yay!

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know about the FABULOUS gift bag Clinique is giving out right now! They always have adorable gift bags, but in case any of you are looking for last minute Christmas gifts in the mall, you can get this bag free with a $55.00 purchase!

 Oh my gosh. How cute is this bag? Here is all the stuff you'll find inside:

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief mini: This moisturizer is unlike anything I've ever tried.. it is a really thin texture and works instantly! It has rapid refreshment and a full 12-hours of soothing moisture with a by-a-waterfall feel. Advanced hydration boosters and a new botanical blend locks in and holds skin's moisture through stressful shifts in humidity. 

Lash Power Doubling Mascara mini (.14 oz.): I have posted about my love for this mascara before! It magnifies lashes to twice their size and thickens them to max volume in minimum time. Definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.

A Different Lipstick mini (in a different grape): The color is less dark and more natural looking than the picture I took above! I am not a big lipstick person, but Clinique says it is different because of its smooth, comfortable feel. 

Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream mini (1.3 oz): I love this stuff! It has a nice lemon scent to it. It treats hands to a 12-hour hydration with soothing comfort and conditions nails and cuticles. It  strengthens the skin's moisture barrier against environmental stress. It also boosts skin's ability to retain moisture so hands look and feel smoother. 

 

..and don't forget about their cosmetics bag this time. It is gorge. Just look at the bag on its own!!!


This really is probably my favorite bag they've ever had... and it was FREE! (well, free with a purchase!) I really am hooked on Clinique but I never have had any buyer's remorse with anything I've ever bought there and the products last me a long time. The sales people are also SO friendly, nice and helpful, so I always enjoy shopping with them in person.

Readers, what are your fav Clinique  products? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...