Monday, December 1, 2014

CYBER MONDAY!



Good morning, readers! It is a drag to be back at work after such a fun holiday weekend- but today is CYBER MONDAY! There are so many fabulous deals, most even better than the Black Friday sales- and for an online shopping enthusiast like myself this is one of the best days of the year! You can go ahead and get your Christmas shopping out of the way today if you haven't already! 

These sales are pretty overwhelming, so I have listed some of my favorite sales below! 

EXPRESS: 50% off everything sitewide
J CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything, extra 10% off and free shipping with code "youvegotsale" 
Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic: 40% off sitewide with code "Cyber"
 7 FOR ALL MANKIND: (my favorite jeans since high school!) 40% off site wide with code "CYBER40" 
 J CREW : 30% off site wide 
 HUGE sale on exercise equipment on the Nordic Track Website
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG: 15% to 40% off with code "cyber15" 
KATE SPADE: 30% off with code "cyber30"
MAVI JEANS: 30- 50% off everything with code "mavi30"
BLUE FLY: Up to 80% off 
AMAZON: New deals every 10 minutes on tvs, electronics, etc.
TORY BURCH: 20 - 30% off with code "lucky"
FOREVER21: 20% off with code "cyber20"; 30% off with code "cyber30"

I am so excited because today I am saving $1,000.00 on an elliptical machine from the Nordic Track website! Yayyyy!!!

Are there any great deals that I'm missing today? Let me know! Happy shopping!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...