Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NYE 2015!!!

2015 is almost here! Time to celebrate all that happened in 2014 (or if you had a bad year, celebrate that its over!) and bring on the New Year! A New Year means a new start, and anything can happen!! The opportunities are endless!

For NYE, we will be going to the Fire Ball, and it will be my third year in a row to attend the event! 


It is a black-tie optional charity event put on to raise money for the W.O. Smith music school and it will be held at the school! You can read more about the Phoenix Club Committee and the school here

 
My outfit at Fire Ball- 2013


Adam and I at the Fire Ball- 2014



Us again at the outdoor tent at the Fire Ball- 2014



My sister and I ringing in the New Year at the Fire Ball-  2014



The Fire Ball is currently sold out, so if you can't find tickets, here are some other fun events going on in Nashville:

First and foremost--- see my uncle, Jelly Roll Johnson, play at the Blue Bird With Thom Schuyler, Fred Knobloch, and Tony Arata!!!
See my old friends, Moon Taxi, play at War Memorial
See Nashville's 90s cover band, My So Called Band (my fav cover band!)- play at the Cannery Ballroom
See Lightning 100 Presents St. Paul & The Broken Bones play at Marathon Music Works
See 80s cover band, Guilty Pleasures play at 3rd and Lindsley
Have dinner at the Southern with their special NYE menu!
See Bassnectar 360 play at Bridgestone Arena
.. and don't forget that Gavin Degraw and Lady Antebellum are playing a free show downtown!

For a list of many more Nashville NYE events, click here!!  

I hope you all have a very safe and happy New Year's Eve! Time to pop some bottles! If you are going out, I hope you have a memorable one-- and if you're staying in, I hope it is restful and relaxing! Happy New Year, bring on 2015!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...