Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pea Coat Alert!!

I just wanted to write a quick post today about a perfect coat that I stumbled upon yesterday at Target. I have been wearing this white coat that I got this fall, but I am worried that it is going to get worn out since I've been wearing it to work AND everywhere else! 

The buttons have been getting a little wobbly! I have been looking for a just-for-work-coat that isn't so pricey so my nice one wont be going through wear-and-tear during this wacky weather!

Anyways, I was having a one-track-mind on a Christmas shopping mission, and wham! I couldn't walk past it! Pea coats are on sale!! This Merona Double-Breasted-Peacoat is only $54.99 online, but right now you can get it $15.00 off in the store! A $40.00 coat... really???

It really is much cuter in person than this Old Navy pea coat that I had been eying online and in the store. 

Here it is:


It comes in 6 colors, but I love it in this camel shade (above)!
 (It wouldn't let me save a bigger picture for some reason!)



Here it is in Grey!



...and here it is in navy!

The coat is really warm, made of wool, not scratchy, and fits perfect. The SMALL fit perfectly on me- which is rare for jackets since I have unusually long arms for my height!

I will be returning today to Target hoping the camel one is still in stock! Don't miss out- go see this jacket for yourself for the $15.00 discount! If you can't make it to the store, you can order it online here!!!

Readers, what do you think of this pea coat? What are your favorite affordable coats this fall? Let me know if you can!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...