Monday, December 8, 2014

Tacky Christmas Sweaters!!!



There's nothing that I love more than a holiday party.. especially one with a theme!! One of my friends would have a tacky Christmas party here every year since high school. It was always so fun picking out the ridiculous outfits.. but it was SO tough to find a tacky Christmas sweater last minute!

I would have to find one in the kids section at Dillard's.. because the real adult (tacky) Christmas sweaters would cost at least $50.00!! Not-so-friendly for someone on a college or just-out-of-college budget!!  

Well I wrote a post back in September about one of my favorite companies, Rent The Runway. You can read about it here-- its a website where you can rent designer dresses, jewelry, furs, shoes etc. for events. I have had the best experiences with them! 

Anyways, they have a new section now where you can rent Ugly Holiday Sweaters for parties!!! Yes, really.  This way, you won't have to scramble last minute trying to find one! Here are some of your choices - and you can rent any of them for $15.00 here:







Hilarious! My favorite one is the cat sweater ;) Readers, what do you think of these Tacky Christmas sweaters? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...