Friday, January 23, 2015

Confessional Friday


Happy FRIDAY! Today I am linking up with Blonde Ambition Blog and other bloggers for Confessional Friday! 

So here we go..... ***cue the Confessions Song by Usher***

I confess the main TV I've been watching this week is Bravo, Bravo, Bravo... Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules.. Millionaire Matchmaker.. I'm hooked! 


Such great seasons this time and I love how Patty Stanger on Millionaire Matchmaker has been setting up famous people this year.. especially Perez Hilton, Stephanie Pratt (from The Hills), etc.. its pretty funny to see who they pick for their awkward blind dates! 


I also really like the new ladies on Real Housewives of BH: Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson. They are such classy, funny ladies and this show really needed some class to balance out Brandy Glanville's crude and gross comments! Brandy was funny at first but I've gotten so tired (and disgusted) of her!

I confess that I have one week left of Dry January (I figured 30 days was enough) and I cannot (I repeat- cannot) wait to have a glass of wine! Seriously. I didn't factor in that it is cold in January and you can't do many outdoor activities. I am not a homebody and can't wait to get out and socialize because this month has lasted much longer than I expected!! I have been counting down the days every day but I know I can do this!!!

I confess that it is still three weeks away, but I've already been planning for Valentines Day! I've been having fun looking at creative Valentines ideas on Pinterest

I confess that hopefully this weekend I get to see American Sniper! Although I will probably cry in the theater I am still dying to see it, especially since it was recently nominated for a Best Picture Oscar! I also love Sienna Miller and I'm happy to see her in a big-name film because she has disappeared since I saw her in Factory Girl!

I confess that we have another meeting about trials today and although we get free lunch, I am really not looking forward to it. For some reason, meetings are one of the most draining things for me at work. Fridays and Mondays always seem to be the busiest days at a law firm and those are always the days I am the least on my A-game haha! 

I confess that from two Junior League meetings this week, listening/watching so much of the live footage from the Vanderbilt Rape Trial and sooo much trial preparation at work I am very burned out and sooooo ready for the weekend! TGIF!!!

Readers, do you have any confessions for Confessional Friday? Let me know if you do! Thanks for reading!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...