Monday, January 19, 2015

Misc. Monday!!!

 
Happy MLK Day! I guess a lot of you have today off for the holiday, but I am not so lucky. I don't really care that much though because I've never had MLK day off from any jobs that I've had, and I have so much work to do here at the law firm that I don't really care that much. 

But if you do have today off I hope you enjoy the holiday-- its supposed to be 60 degrees today here in Nashville woohooooo!!

Today is my first Miscellaneous Monday post of 2015! Here are some fun reads for you guys:

20 stylish people reveal how much their outfits cost;
Interview with a psychic- how you can harness your intuition;
7 of the best online shopping sites for women on a budget;
Tips to avoid the pain of a hangover;
Celebrity portraits made completely from emojis;
How to snag Frye boots for a steal;
How to make an entire week of meals from 1 chicken;
A list of the most popular cat names in the USA, and
Tips and tricks for finding happiness and discovering inner peace!
 Have a fabulous day today, everybody!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...