Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nailzzz

These days my nail polish collection has been feeling a little blah. I think I need to expand my color selection a little bit because I have sooo many shades of red or pink. On my lunch break today I stopped into Walgreens and picked up these three colors:

From left to right, these are their color names and what they look like on your nails 
(images via Pinterest):



Essie: Angora Cardi



 Sally Hansen: Pink Pong



 Essie: Bobbing for Baubles


These are all kind of in-between colors, inspired by my wacky January in-between mood. Lately I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things at work after having so much time off for the holidays! Dry January has also left me with lots of free time (to paint my nails, clean my condo, run errands, watch movies, etc.) since I've been avoiding bars or any drinking activities. These colors definitely reflect my restless mood.

I can't wait to try these colors out.. what are your favorite nail colors you've found recently?


  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...