Thursday, February 19, 2015

New York Fashion Week!


This week has been New York Fashion Week!!! Here are some of my favorite highlights from this week's fashion shows:


Here is my favorite look out of all of the runway shows (above)- my favorite model, Gigi Hadid, in Anna Sui! How fabulous is this look? It's ombre, boho chic and high fashion all in one! AH-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!


Also, Tommy Hilfiger had his 30th anniversary show this week. It was wild because it was a football theme and the runway was turned into a football field!!! I bet the models were pumped to be a part of this:

Football field runway





 Tommy on his football field runway  




Tommy Hilfiger with the models



My fav models, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn in the Tommy Hilfiger Show


How cool is that??? I absolutely LOVE the football theme! Looks like that show was totally epic. Anyways here are more of my favorite looks from NYFW:




 Looks from the Cushnie et Ochs Show






the Cushnie et Ochs Show





 Looks from Rachel Zoe's twiggy inspired show






Looks from the Naeem Khan Show





 Looks from the Marchesa Show (Great Gatsby Themed!) 



Love all of these looks! It looks like the future for fashion will be geared more towards traditional than trendy, and I am so happy about that! If you would like to watch the rest of the fashion shows today you can watch it live here! Let me know what you think of the looks this year!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...