Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Portofino

I have posted twice before here and here about my love for the Portofino shirts from Express! They are such fabulous quality, are reasonably priced and can be worn to work or for any occasion year round! Best of all, Express has come out with even more styles of the shirt- 36 styles to be exact! 

They are still $59.90 and are buy one, get one 50% off. Here are some of their new styles- and you can find them all here:







 



I will probably be running to Express asap to get the pink striped shirt, the gray zebra shirt and the butterfly one.. but I really want them all! And how cute is that gingham check shirt? I'm hooked gingham check lately! You can snag these styles & other new styles here:
Don't forget there are 36 styles and almost 40 solid colors to choose from! Get your shop on, readers!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...