Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody! You better be wearing green so you won't get pinched! 


St. Paddy's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays! We already celebrated St. Patrick's Day this weekend at the Greenhouse Bar in Green Hills! It was my 6th year to attend their annual St. Paddy's Day party and it keeps getting bigger each year! 

At the St. Patty's Day Party


The crowd in the backyard of Greenhouse Bar



The crowd inside the Greenhouse Bar (packed!)


...we got to see Chingy and Nappy Roots perform and it was pretty entertaining:


 Chingy


 Nappy Roots

I'm still pretty worn out from the weekend so I will most likely be staying in! I hope you all have a fab St. Paddy's Day! Let me know what your plans are!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...