Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shoshanna



One of my favorite designers in the entire world is Shoshanna! I first heard of them from when I rented this dress from Rent the Runway:




.
...I loved the dress so much that I rented it twice for two weddings this summer! If you click on the dress below you can rent it too:
Shoshanna makes the most flattering dresses that I've ever seen- for all occasions. They are carried at many department stores like Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus- but you can order dresses straight from their website! They have a huge sale section and you can also get 15% off your first order if you sign up for their email list! 

Recently I ordered this dress from the sale on their website, and I wore it on our Valentine's dinner date this year:


 

It is such a classy, lacy dress and it is still on sale here!!! A black lacy dress is a must have for every woman's closet! They also have this dress available in other colors like blue and green!

Here are some other Shoshanna dresses that I am in love with! These are all timeless designs so you can wear them forever. Click below to order them:
What do y'all think of these Shoshanna styles? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...