Thursday, March 5, 2015

St. Tropez: The Best Self Tanner EVER!




I used to be afraid of at home self tanners because they would smell awful and would leave you bright orange or zebra striped! Since I want to avoid sun damage I have had an annual membership for spray tans with Sun Tan City, but because of this crazy blizzard I haven't been able to make it over there as much as I would like

So, recently when I was stranded at home I tried St. Tropez, and believe me, if you are going to try one beauty product this year- this should be it:
It has gotten amazing reviews from many magazines and websites, and it definitely lives up to all the hype! I actually like this self tanner more than expensive spray tans, and here's why: 

1) It doesn't smell bad- I actually think it smells good- it has a shampoo or perfume smell to it!
2) It gives a more natural tan than spray tans, and seems to last longer
3) It will never rub off on your clothes or sheets, and this is a major issue with spray tans (gross!)
4) One bottle lasts a reeeeally long time, which saves you money (one bottle costs between $18.00 to $42.00, depending on the size of the bottle)
5) It works for all skin types - so don't worry if you're fair skinned because the color reacts with your natural skin tone.

To use: You should definitely get the applicator mitt (above), because it makes applying it sooooo much easier (its definitely worth the $6.50 price!) Spray the tanning foam onto the mitt and apply to your body. It has a brown tint to it which is a color guard, so you can see where you are applying it (it washes off when you shower). It dries instantly so you can put your clothes back on asap and move on with your day! Try to keep it on for 4-8 hours for the deepest tan.

You can find St. Tropez at Sephora or almost any department store! They also have versions of St. Tropez for sensitive skin and a darker version which have also gotten great reviews:
I will be trying the dark version of St. Tropez sometime soon and I will post my review! Have any of you readers tried St. Tropez? Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...