Friday, April 10, 2015

Coachella Fashion

Coachella, the Cali Music festival starts today! I am so jealous of everyone who gets to go this year! Hopefully I will make it there one year soon.. it's definitely on my bucket list! For all you Coachella goers, this could be a fun time for you to try some hair chalk:


...If you haven't heard of it, it's chalk that colors your hair and will wash out once you shampoo. I've been dying to try this.

I am thinking that this year we will see a lot more of overalls and flannel shirts at Coachella since they are now back "in", so to speak. I have never been a fan of flower crowns or fanny packs, but I love to see what the concert goers choose to wear. Here are some of my favorite looks for Coachella-- with a few of my favorite celebrities thrown in! 






































As you can see, I still love all the Hills stars even though their show ended a long time ago! How perfect is Audrina Patridge? Does she ever take a bad picture or wear a lousy outfit? I'm not a fan of Vanessa Hudgens's yearly Coachella looks (they always look like she is trying a little too hard), but I included her since she was in a collage I found! Props to Ms. Hudgens for her enthusiasm, though! TGIF readers, and cheers to festival season! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...