Friday, April 17, 2015

Dre$$es On the Cheap!

HAPPY FRIDAY! TGIF! I can't put into words how pumped I am that Friday is finally here. These last couple weeks at work have been a doozy for me and I am so ready for some R&R!! 

I am hoping the sun will make an appearance at some point this weekend! It has rained almost every day here in Nashville, but we all should still keep in mind that summer is almost here! ...and when warm weather does happen, I am so excited to wear these dresses that I ordered yesterday:


These maxi dresses I ordered are all from Forever 21 -- not only have they gotten fab reviews, they are a steal! As you can see, I ordered one of the dresses (above)  in two colors-- I couldn't resist since it is marked down to only $15.00! The grey one is only $12.90!!! If you want to order them for yourself, click their pictures below:
Forever 21 may not be considered "mature" enough for someone my age, but this store will always hold a special place in my heart! I remember in high school I was at boarding school, and I went to Houston to stay with my best friend Kristin's family for spring break. I had never heard of Forever 21 since we didn't have one yet in Nashville (the shopping here back then was lousy) so she took me to the 4-story Forever 21 store at the Galleria mall there and I was blownnnn away! I was amazed by how cute and affordable everything was.  

Even though that was over 10 years ago, I still remember the skirts and tops I purchased. I stocked up there during my trip, and have been a fan ever since. Right now, they have a huge midi and maxi dress selection to choose from so be sure to check them out here!

Have a fab weekend, readers!!! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...