Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fringey Fringe!!!

Hey everybody! First off- I want you all to read this crazy post I read yesterday that is spilling secrets from people who have worked in the fashion industry. Different anonymous people share some pretty shocking/ hysterical stories - be sure to read it here and let me know what you think!!! It definitely reminds me of The Devil Wears Prada and makes me glad I didn't try to make it in the fashion world. I've worked in restaurants, retail, lifeguarding, gyms, offices and law firms and no experiences I've had were as bad as those!




Anyways, today I wanted to post about Fringe!! I used to think the trend was kind of ridiculous for me, but just like almost any other fashion trend.. it is starting to grow on me. Since this trendy look may not be around forever, it is probably best not to spend the big bucks right now on fringe items. Here are some of my favorite fringe looks on the cheap, and none of these items are over $80.00. Click the pictures to shop for yourself!
I especially love the Steve Madden bag above- it also comes in black! Its such a perf little bag and looks just like the expensive versions. Let me know what you think of these items.. or if you've gotten any fringey looks for yourself lately! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...