Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Wi$h List

 


Spring is my favorite season of all and it's finally here! After this ridiculously cold and rainy winter, I am so ready for some warm weather and to be able to go out without a jacket. There are certain things that I have my eye on this year for spring, and my wish list is below (click on the pictures to shop):



White Jeans: Now that Easter has happened, I am on the hunt for some new white jeans. Ones that aren't see-through and won't shrink. These boot cut ones from 7 for All Mankind (above) are what I will be trying on in the near future and I'm hoping they will work! 7 jeans are my favorite because they aren't too low and are usually pretty comfortable. 

Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops: Okay I'll admit it.. these sandals (above) in Vachetta are no longer on my wish list.. because I ordered them yesterday! CUSP just sent me a 25% off coupon for my birthday month so I saved $50.00.. I already have had these in black for 3 years and they're my fav.. and the brown pair is so irresistible! Sign up at CUSP (Neiman Marcus's side company) for big purchases- they give you discount coupons when you sign up for their email list, on your birthday, etc!

Gold watch: I have been looking for a watch, preferably a gold one since I've been seeing gold watches on all the blogs. I really want this one by Michael Kors- it has all the bling but isn't horribly expensive for a fancy watch ($250.00).

Ray-Bans: There are so many awesome aviator Ray-Bans out there that right now I can't even pick a favorite!

White Skirt: I have been looking for the perfect white skirt.. this one (above) from Ann Taylor is fab to wear with springy tops!

Earrings: I love Kendra Scott earrings! I love these turquoise ones for spring! You can find them at Nordstrom and other department stores.

What are your must have items for spring this year?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...