Monday, May 18, 2015

Bad Blood

 
Last night was the long awaited premiere of Taylor Swift's music video for Bad Blood! What makes this video so special is all the celebrity appearances in it: Lena Dunham, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Cindy Crawford, Ellie Goulding, Hayley Williams, Hailee Steinfeld, Zendaya, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Cara Delevigne, Mariska Hargitay, Ellen Pompeo, Martha Hunt, and Sereyah.

This video is awesome! I love it not only because I am a fan of so many of the actresses/models, but it is a fab display of girl power :)  Also, surprisingly Tay Swift looks great as a redhead!!

The video premiered at the Billboard Music awards. Back when I first got T. Swift's album I wasn't a big fan of Bad Blood.. it actually was my least favorite song on the CD. But after seeing Kendrick Lamar's rap sections added in, I definitely like it more now.

Also, did you know that this song was apparently written about Katy Perry? I have read that Tay Swift and Katy Perry used to be close friends but now they hate each other for many reasons- they both dated John Mayer, they have had disputes over backup dancers, etc. Anyways, it is all speculation, but Selena Gomez appears to be playing the part of Katy Perry in the music video.  If you haven't seen it yet, watch it below! 



Let me know what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...