Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Beach Looks!



This weekend I am going to a beach house with a group for the holiday weekend! I'm pumped for a beachy getaway! Yesterday I went to the mall on an emergency mission since some of my beach stuff is worn out, lost or falling apart! 

The struggle is the same as last year- bikini bottoms are so skimpy and small! Not what I'm looking for when I'm on a boat with people! If you are looking for more "normal" swimsuit cuts, definitely check out the swim section of Victoria's Secret- they have lots to choose from. Nordstrom doesn't have a lot right now, but Everything But Water has some fab cover ups, beach bags and swimsuits! 

Above is what I got last night on my shopping trip- click on the links above to shop them for yourself! Let me know what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...