Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Trip to Port Saint Joe

We had a fabulous weekend in Port St. Joe, Florida! I loved the city- it's about 45 minutes from Panama City and reminds me of Key West or Seaside but isn't so touristy. There's a lot of beautiful old southern homes and buildings that are gorgeous. I loved how quiet it was there and how there was barely anyone on the beach! We had some of the best seafood I've ever had and best of all, it didn't rain once the entire time! There wasn't even much traffic on the way back. I will write a later post on what to do and where to eat in Port St. Joe, but for now here's some pics from the trip!


View from our porch- we were right on the beach! 




The beach house




The beach house 




On the beach









The girls and the guys!



Waffles, Amber's dog who got to be a beach dog for the week!


Hope you all had a fab holiday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...