Thursday, June 18, 2015

7 For All Mankind - Sale!!!

 
Great news! My favorite denim designer, 7 For All Mankind, is having a summer sale!!! It is up to 50% off for men and women - and you can get an extra 10% off if you enter the code VIPSUMMER. Free shipping too! 

They have a wide selection of bootcut jeans and flared jeans if you aren't really into skinny jeans in the summer (like me!) They also have lots of colored jeans to choose from that I love! 

Best of all.. my favorite white jeans (the skinny bootcut in clean white)  are back in stock and almost 50% off:



The jeans (above) are marked down from $168.00 to $99.00, and with the extra code they are only $90 with free shipping! I bought these jeans off their website earlier this summer without even trying them on and they are perfect- and it's usually impossible to find jeans that fit me. You can't find bootcut white jeans anywhere these days- and they are so comfy, not too low, not too tight, not too see-through or too long! (I'm 5 foot 6 if you need a height reference). They also do not stretch out!!!! You can get them here

Be sure to check out the sale and don't forget the extra code! Let me know what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...