Friday, June 26, 2015

Confessional Friday Linkup

 

Good morning and TGIF, readers! I am linking up again with Blonde Ambition Blog and other bloggers for Confessional Friday! So here here we go- my confessions are:

1. I've been Facebook free for about 8 months and I don't miss it at all! Occasionally my curiosity will get the best of me and I will reactivate for about 10 minutes and snoop around... but then I am reminded of why I deactivated in the first place and revert back to my Facebook free life! 


2. In high school during spirit week we had Favorite Person Day (where you dress as your favorite person).. and I confess that....I went as..... Eminem. Yes, Eminem! See below:

 
I guess I was trying to be funny! I kind of miss that Abercrombie beanie, especially since they are apparently back in style now. Monica was dressed as her favorite teacher suck up ;) and Jean was dressed as a guy in our grade, Milton (which was super random). Eminem has really disappeared since this was taken in 2002, and that's probably a good thing!



3. I am loving this new season of Real Housewives: Orange County:


One of my best friends told me that the new girl, Megan Edmonds, was a year ahead of me when I was an undergrad at Ole Miss! I didn't know her then but I heard she was a Kappa- hopefully she will bring some fellow Ole Miss alumni on this show! I actually really like her personality and I think this season has been much better- less annoying fights than last season!



4. I confess that I am really digging this cheesy song "I'm Worth It" that's been on the radio lately:


It's been stuck in my head so I've been playing it non stop! It is kind of 90s club sounding and I can't help but think of all the dance routines that could go with it because the beat is pretty fun :)



5. I confess that I am having a hard time resisting this clutch by Clare V:



I have been seeing it on all the blogs lately- probably because it goes with EVERY color outfit imaginable- as one of my favorite bloggers, Alyson Haley, shows from Sequins and Things:


Oh the possibilities! It costs $275 because it is made of cow hair, and I can't really justify spending $275 on an animal print bag. So for now I will be looking for a knockoff. But you can find it here if you want to order it for yourself! 



6. I confess that this is my new favorite nail polish color for the summer:


It is Geranium by Essie and it is the perfect shade of bright orangey red! I have been wearing it on repeat and this may replace my all-time favorite shade, Cajun Shrimp by OPI!



7. Final confession.. even though I recently bought an elliptical machine, I have had the hardest time working out in the mornings! I have no probs with working out after work, but even though I wake up seeing an elliptical machine (it's in my bedroom) I still can't seem to drag myself out of bed to workout in the mornings. Does anyone have any tips for this??


Now is the fun part- if you want, go ahead and linkup to your Confessional Friday blog posts below! Thanks for reading, guys!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...