Friday, June 19, 2015

Flashback Friday

I am so happy that Friday is here!!! In celebration of Flashback Friday here's an old school pic of yours truly from way back in the day:


Don't you love my jumpsuit? This outfit is so 90's! This was taken during my days at Ensworth Middle School! Obvs during our yearly portraits in our tap dance costumes. I took dance lessons for many years of my life, and I remember one dance teacher at Ensworth would get us to wear the most inappropriate outfits for our dance recitals! It is really funny looking back on it.

I still remember all the moves to one of our jazz dance routines, which was to this song- Be My Lover by La Bouche:



Wasn't music back then the greatest? I still love to bump some jock jamz! I will always treasure my days as an Ensworth Tiger at Ensworth Middle School. Such fond memories there and at Field Day! Hope you all have a fab weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...