Monday, June 15, 2015

Flaunt Boutique

 

Some of my favorite things about Instagram are the Instagram boutiques! My favorite one is Flaunt Boutique, which is a clothing/accessories store located out of Texas. Two friends, Laura and Autumn, sell all their items from social media- on their Facebook and Instagram pages! 

When you sell out of your home you eliminate costs of having a brick and mortar store- so all of their clothes cost between $20.00 - $35.00! They're fabulous quality so they would probably cost $50.00 - $60.00 at your local boutique.

Their Instagram handle is @flauntboutiqueTX- all you have to do is comment on the photo of what you want with your size and email address. You'll be emailed an invoice and you pay via Paypal - then they will send it to you with free shipping! Easy returns too! 

I don't have a Facebook account anymore so I haven't ordered from their Facebook page, but here are some of my favorite items that I've ordered from their Instagram boutique in the last year:



















My very favorites are the paisley pink top (wish I had a better picture!), the white striped top and the navy blue top. I wish I had better pictures but they're the best I could find! Be sure to check them out on their Instagram or Facebook pages... let me know what you think!  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...