Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Forever 21 Must Haves & Deals

 
 1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6

Guys! What is going on with Forever 21? They have such cute stuff lately that looks so much like Free People or Nordstrom brands but sooo much cheaper! I may be 30 but I just can't stay away from this store! Above are some of my favorite dresses of theirs- click the numbers above to shop. They are all between $15.00 and $30.00. Right now they have a "mystery deal" where you sign up for their mailing list on their website and they will email you a coupon for 10%, 15%, or 20% off sale items or your order. I just signed up and I'm waiting on my mystery coupon to be sent to me! Any deal is a good deal!

I have been trying to resist shopping for clothes this summer but I am having issues resisting numbers 2, 3 and 4...... and 6!!! The red one also comes in blue which is just as cute, if not cuter! Let me know what you think of them!

Also, the maxi dresses that I wrote about in April are still available on their website- click here to see the past post! Thanks for reading!
  
UPDATE: I ended up returning #2 and #4.. beware- they don't look like the pictures AT ALL! However, I kept #3, it's adorable. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...