Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Prime Day Purchases!!!

 
Yesterday I told you about Amazon's huge sale- Prime Day! It has definitely lived up to its claim of having bigger deals than Black Friday! 

They have had flash deals all day long today- selling all kinds of Ray Ban sunglasses (valued at $188- selling for $60.00), gift certificates, kitchen supplies, clothing, tennis shoes, etc! 

I'm so glad I'm an Amazon Prime member because I bought some random things that I've been needing, pictured above!

1.  Hair Dryer (was $24.99, now $12.99) - today you get an additional 35% off select beauty products with the code: NEWBEAUTY;

2. iPhone 6 Screen Protectors (were $29.99, now $5.00 yes- $5.00!, with the flash deal);

3. White down alternative duvet (was $65.00, now $39.99), and
 
4. Hand vacuum (was $69.99, now $35.69 with flash deal).

These are probably the most boring purchases ever featured on The Ritzy Glitzy, but they were stuff I was needing and I saved a lot of money!!! The shipping on all of it was free! I will keep watching the flash deals today because they have a lot of nice silverware, pillows and kitchen supply deals that have been popping up all day! Keep your eye on the sales today because they will end tonight!

Walmart has had a competing sale today too on their website so be sure to check it out- HUGE deals on TVs, iPads, furniture, etc! Seriously don't miss it.. I saw TVs and iPads that were around $300- $500 off original prices on the Walmart website!

If you get any good deals today let me know!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...