Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dermstore Anniversary Sale

 

As you know, my favorite makeup store is Dermstore - I have written about it twice on this blog both here and here

They have a huge selection of basically every beauty product (as much as Sephora) and they will deliver to your door ASAP with free shipping! They also have tons of deals.. and GREAT NEWS! Now is their 16th Anniversary Sale!

You get 25% off your entire order with the code DS16! The sale lasts until August 17. Free shipping always, and if you sign up to be in their insiders circle you get 15% off your next order! 

So now is a fab time to stock up on your makeup and hair supplies and save some big money! I just ordered my favorite eyeliner and decided to try this BB cream primer that was recommended on Womanista! I ended up saving around $15 from the sale.

Let me know if you order anything from the sale! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...