Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Five!!

 
It is Friday! What a long week it's been! Here are 5 things that happened this week:



1. Rent The Runway.   Guys. I've written about Rent The Runway many times on here (see the posts here and here), and it's one of my favorite companies ever invented! Well, right now they are having a huge clearance sale so you can buy the hardly worn designer dresses / jewelry / bags to keep forever!






We are talking $400- $700 designer dresses for $60! You may go to the site and think to yourself "well, why would I buy this dress when I can rent it here?" Guess what.. most of these items are no longer available to rent on the site anymore. So this is probably your last chance! These clearance sales rarely happen on RTR so click here to see for yourself!

I ended up buying this Badgley Mischka dress that I wore on NYE this year- it was a $450 dress on sale for $60! I also ordered this black cocktail dress.



2. Nails.   I am loving this new polish color I found from the OPI color paints collection:





It is called Chromatic Orange. I love that it's a reddish orange and it really stands out! I have noticed that the newer colors from OPI are higher quality and seem to last a really long time without chipping- much like Essie polishes. Has anyone else noticed this?


3. Fun news this week. I have been invited to be a RocksBox It Girl! I'm getting a three-month free membership to the site and I will be documenting it all on here! 





I am so pumped because you get unlimited designer jewelry sent to you every month to wear, and you get discounts if you want to buy the jewelry!!! This is perfect for me because I LOVE jewelry, but I'm very picky about what jewelry I wear. This way you can try before you buy! They have a wide selection from some of my favorite designers including Kendra Scott and Gorjana! The service is usually $20/ month.

If you want to try the service out for 1 month for FREE, enter my code " theritzyglitzyxoxo " at checkout! If any of you guys have tried RocksBox before please let me know how you like it!



4. Song Of The Week. I really like Demi Lovato's new song Cool For The Summer! I have hated all her previous songs so I'm glad that she finally has a song that is a big hit! However.. I'm not a big fan of the video:




It is pretty boring, and basically it's just her dancing by herself the whole time in an overly skimpy outfit. I wish they had come up with something more creative for such a fun song. Thoughts???


 

5. Masquerade. This year I am on the committee to plan Junior League's Masquerade! It our fundraiser for the Junior League of Nashville, and it's a black tie event. It is going to be a Mardi Gras Masquerade theme. This year we are trying a new venue so it will be held at the Omni Hotel ! It's set for February 6, 2016!  








It is a while away but if you would like to order tickets, click here! I will also be hosting a table if anyone wants to sit with us for the dinner! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Thanks for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...