Monday, August 17, 2015

Stitch Fix Review (August 2015)





Even though I haven't written about Stitch Fix in a while I have still been using the personal styling service each month and I have gotten so much fab stuff! I have gotten several cute tops, pants and jewelry that I never would have picked out on my own- stuff that's perfect for family events, days at work, meetings and everything in between!

If you haven't read my reviews on Stitch Fix before (click to read my previous posts #1, #2, #3), Stitch Fix is an affordable online personal styling service. For a $20 styling fee you get 5 items of clothing or accessories shipped to your door. If you keep any of the items, the $20 styling fee goes towards your purchase. If you buy all 5 items you get 25% off your entire order!

Here is what I was sent this week- I loved my fix this time! This is the first time that I had a man styling me, so thank you, Tim!:



 Skies Are Blue Anya Split Neck Blouse ($48.00):



Review: I loved this top! Such pretty colors and it was so comfy.. I'm really loving sleeveless tops these days.

Verdict: Although it was a hard decision I sent it back. I decided the pattern was a little too bohemian for work. If it had been less expensive I would have kept it. Looking back I wish I didn't sent it back! I'm feeling guilty of non-buyer's remorse!






Collective Concepts Briella Dress ($68.00):



Review: I loved this dress- it was comfortable and fit perfect! 

Verdict: I thought the price was a little high since I'm not looking for more dresses at the moment. It was hard to send this dress back! 






Pixley Rolfe Geo Print Top ($54.00):



Review: Such  a cute top! It would look perfect under a sweater, blazer or just on its own! It also would go with many colors. 

Verdict: I just didn't love it enough, and I though the price was a little high. It was adorable, though.

  



 

Pixley Hillway Tank ($48.00):

 

Review:  I love the colors, this top is unique and I wouldn't have picked it out for myself in a store. It is just adorbs and could be worn for many seasons. I wish I had gotten a picture of the back as well because the straps are really neat! This is a perfect "not trying too hard" top that would be great for a dinner, family event, movies, etc. 

Verdict: Kept it! I thought the price was on point for this top and I'm reallyyyy excited about it! 







Margaret M Emer High Waisted Trouser ($98.00):



Review: Let me tell you about these pants. They are a dream come true! They are work pants that feel like yoga pants! Seriously.. they even have a elastic band and they fit perfectly- not too baggy, form fitting or long. They are comfy enough to sleep in!

Verdict: Although they are the PERFECT work pants, I thought the price was too high for work clothes. I usually stick to cheaper prices for work attire.. however, my sister tried them on and she decided to keep them! So technically, they were kept by someone! I'm glad my sister will be enjoying them!!


Here's the cute little styling cards they sent me for the items:







All in all, I loved my fix and if I had the budget I would have kept all 5 items. They sent me fabulous clothing for work, casual times and even for going out. Really cute stuff, thank you Tim from Stitch Fix! Can't wait for next month's fix! 

Let me know what y'all thought of the items!

P.S. I also wrote this post on BlogHer- you can read it here! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...