Monday, August 10, 2015

Utility Vests

  1  / 2  / 3  / 4

One trend that keeps getting bigger is military utility vests! It used to be much harder to find them but now almost every store has come out with their own version of the vest. 

They look fab over a dress or flannel shirt. Stitch Fix sent me one last month that I loved but unfortunately the medium was too big and I had to send it back! It's a good idea to try on the vests in the store since they can run a little large or long. 

Lately you can find some of these vests costing as much as $300, so I have found a few affordable ones- shown above. These all cost between $34.99 and $88. Click on the links above to shop!

I am still on a hunt for the perfect affordable utility vest so if you find one I would love to hear where you got it! 

P.S. I have started writing for BlogHer, and you can also read this post here



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...