Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Calling All Artists!!!




I am the Artist Chair for the Masquerade Ball for the Junior League of Nashville which is taking place in February of next year. This black tie event is our main fundraiser for the League- it will be taking place at the Omni hotel and it is a Mardi Gras theme! 

I am in charge of finding artists who want to donate art or make a Mardi Gras mask for our online auction.  This is the first time that we are doing an online auction to benefit the Junior League and our event, and it will be separate from the silent auction during the Masquerade in February. I will also be putting together the auction website, and the auction will take place within the next two months. I am asking for your help!

- If you know any artist who is willing to donate artwork or create a Mardi Gras themed mask for our event to be auctioned please contact me ASAP at VirginiaKelley422@gmail.com. You can be a local artist (we can swing by and pick it up from you!) or you can be anywhere in the country if you are willing to ship it to us! We are especially in need of masks!

- Your donation would be so very greatly appreciated and your name will be put on the event website for all to see! 

- Tickets for the website will be going on sale soon and I'll let you know when. Both dinner tickets ($200 - includes cocktail hour, fancy dinner, drinks, dancing, hors d'oeuvres) and late party tickets ($80 - includes appetizers, all drinks, and dancing) will be available. Don't worry- late party tickets are not just for the younger crowd and it isn't a separate event- it is for everyone who doesn't want to attend the dinner. I will have my own table reserved for the dinner so let me know if you want to sit with us!

- There will be a live band during the late party, a Mardi Gras themed brass band during the dinner, silent auction, and lots of surprises throughout the night. I don't want to spoil the surprises but from what I've been hearing it will be like nothing you've ever seen. I've been to several charity events and black tie fundraisers before and I have never seen such cool ideas that will be happening that night! Believe me this is a MUST-ATTEND

- Our committee had a three-hour-meeting last night so we have been working really hard on this event already. Also, if you are a vendor and want to donate an item to our silent auction, please contact me at the email address above! I have been assigned to find atleast 1 item for our silent auction so I will be hunting around town!

Thank you so much everyone for your help. I will keep you posted on this event and the auction throughout the year! 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...