Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Five!!!




Good morning readers and TGIF! I am so thankful that it's finally Friday.. this week has been never ending. It is time for another Friday Five.. here are some fun things that happened this week:



1. Nashvillians.. mark your calendars for October 18th! Our Junior League of Nashville is hosting Love My League Fashion Night at Belk in the Cool Springs Mall! 






Not only will there be a dj and hors d'oeuvres, but everything at Belk will be 20% off! Models will be walking around and there will be a fall fashion showcase. It will last from 5-8 p.m. so come on out and bring your whole family - everyone is welcome! I have already signed up to go. There will be Shop Save Support Cards for sale during the event- be sure to buy one to support the Junior League! You can just drop by or sign up for the guest list here!!!




2. I love this new polish color and I've been wearing it the past 2 weeks:




It is called Get Cherried Away by the OPI Coca-Cola collection. It is inspired by Cherry Coke! What do y'all think of the color?



3. Has anyone else been watching Real Housewives of OC as much as me this year? 




There seems to be a recurring issue throughout this season................ do y'all think Brooks really has cancer? Why did the psychic have to bring up the issue in the first place.. and why do they all keep bringing it up when we all know how mad it will make Vicki?? Also... don't these ladies know how rude it is to bring up cancer skepticism in the first place?? 




4. I just can't quit this Justin Bieber song.. live version below:





It keeps getting stuck in my head. I'm not a fan of the Biebs but I do think its a catchy song. It was also funny seeing him throw a tantrum on GMA before his performance of it last week (see it here). This kid is talented but really needs to change his bad attitude!




5. Y'all. What is going on with Jessica Simpson? I will start off by saying that I am such a fan of her and if I could look like any celebrity in the world it would be her! I love her style, her hair and I have always loved her fashion line and the Newlyweds show!  

But......... last night I was watching her and her mother selling items for the 10th anniversary of her fashion line on the Home Shopping Network and it was a train wreck. Although her mom did a great job, Jessica Simpson kept slurring her words. Seriously... she kept making strange jokes about her wearing diapers or mismatched shoes - she was clearly drunk or under the influence of heavy meds!

I couldn't stop watching because I wanted to see how HSN would handle the situation.  I figured this would make the news, and already E! News has reported about it and The Daily Mail too! HSN should have taken her off the air and let her go home and sleep... you can watch a clip below:




Did anyone else catch this last night? I still am a J. Simp fan regardless. Some of her jokes last night were funny, but would be better for a different setting, like NOT while selling clothes in a professional environment like HSN! 
 

Hope you all have a super and safe weekend and I'll see you next week! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...